Demo Site

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alex is on the scene.

What's up everybody!?!

Thought I would join in on the fun here at the Bsharp blog.

I want to thank all the performers that did their thing at 420. I was really impressed by the diverse talent that came out to rock the crowd. Despite the rain, it looked like everyone was enjoying themselves.

Big shout out to the Shottas for supplying that OJ. That thing was massive and it was definitely a crowd pleaser. I got footage of it being passed around to pretty much everyone at the show. I'll try to get that video up eventually...

I want to apologize to anyone I may have knocked over with my camera backpack. That thing was flagrant.

Finally, I just want to let everyone know that me and Anonymouz from Ill-Legitimate are working on a video right now. It's a bit out of this world and I'm super stoked on gettting it out there. I'll keep everyone posted!

Stay frosty mofos!

-Alex Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Labels

Labels